Book online for groups of up to nine people and meet the wee beasties.
Tours are running again in 2023!
I am pleased to offer tours of my little farm to the general public by appointment and in exchange for a minimum $25 donation towards feed, insurance, and medical costs.
Farm Tours usually last 60 minutes and are a great way for groups of up to nine people to interact with the wee beasties, help in the feeding, and learn a little about where our food comes from.
Terms & Conditions
By booking a tour you acknowledge that you have read and understand the below rules.
- Farm Tours are provided by appointment only – no drop ins are permitted.
- All tours are provided in exchange for a donation towards feed, insurance, and medical costs.
- Electric fencing is in use throughout the Farm – children must be supervised at all times.
- No pets are allowed during Farm Tours. Period. Service animals can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Simply Ducky Farm assumes no responsibility for the actions of visitors and will do everything possible to ensure that every visit is exciting, informative, and completely safe. Guests are requested to act responsibly and be mindful at all times of the animals personal space.
- No smoking on the premises. It is bad for my health and equally so for the animals.
- I must be notified in advance of any individuals visiting for a farm tour who may be prone to involuntary movement or sudden, loud outbursts due to medical or other conditions. Animals in general do not react well to being startled and in some circumstances may pose a danger to themselves or others when confronted with sudden movement or loud noises. Special arrangements can be made to ensure that any such guests have a safe, exciting visit.
- Anyone acting in a dangerous, disruptive manner or anyone causing distress to the animals will be promptly asked to leave or be removed from the property. Farm animals are living creatures and deserve to be treated with respect and kindness. This farm is their home and they have every right to feel safe and secure here.
- There are currently no bathroom facilities available. Please plan accordingly (sorry!).
- Hand sanitizer must be applied thoroughly before handling the animals.